SBSC Fit Tips For Energy, Hydration, & Focus During Your Workouts #PoweredBySaturnSupplements @SaturnMuscle
The keys of success to an effective training session are that you have energy to power through it, you stay hydrated, and you keep your mental focus.
Energy ~ One of the main elements to having an effective workout is energy. There are many ways to make sure your energy levels are at their peak when before you begin your training session.
- Make sure you are fueling your body with the right amount of carbohydrates, protein, and fats. Proper pre-workout nutrition will give you energy, stamina, endurance and muscle growth.
- Get your zzz’s. Make sure you are getting plenty of rest at night. Turn off your tv, phone, tablet, computer etc. and just go to sleep.
- Find a great pre-workout. I love Saturn Supplement’s PumpD’4 Performance. Powered by a proven source of pump-force agents, PUMPD’4 provides the body with a surge of energizing fuel. Each serving contains the perfect ratio of Agmatine Sulfate, Nitric Oxide, L-Citrulline and L-Taurine and is combined with Caffeine and other supporting energy-actives, making this the most intense pre-workout formula available.
Hydration ~ Hydration is often over looked before, during, and after training. In the gym, I see some sipping on water bottles, Others may or may not make the trek over to the water fountain. Rule of thumb, drink 16 oz before training, 32 oz during, and at least 8 oz post workout. If your workouts are 60 mins or longer, I suggest adding in an intra workout drink like Saturn’s K-Pump Hydrate To enhance the overall effectiveness of your workout, K-Pump is formulated with an impressive burst of muscle-building protein, enriched with amino acids. Making this a calorie burning, muscle building, nutrient replenishment, performance powerhouse.
Focus ~ Staying focused in your training can be crucial to your progress. We sometimes get caught up with people watching, some stay glued to their phones between sets, talking with friends, etc. Your focus needs to stay on the task at hand.
- Keep your phone out of your hands. The only time I touch my phone during my training is to mess with my music. Unless it is an emergency, everything else can wait till you are done. If your mind begins to wander during training, then you are not focusing on your fat loss or muscle growth goals.
- You are at the gym to train your muscles and last time I checked, most people did not have working their jaw line as a top priority. Saying hello to a fellow gym member is one thing, but keep the chit chat to a minimum, so you can keep your focus on your training.
- People watching can be amusing, but if you keep your head down and in the game, you will stay more focused on what YOU need to get done vs what they are doing or how they are doing it.
- Incidentally, Saturn’s K-Pump Hydrate also keeps your mental focus in check with it’s mental focus actives.
Stay in charge of your training and you will stay ahead of the game! For more information on supplementation, nutrition and effective fat blasting workouts check out SBSC Fitness on our HOMEPAGE. We can get you started on a plan where you won’t just see results, but you will sustain them!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease.